Skiing and snowboarding are exhilarating and adventurous sports and are fantastic for kids and the family as a whole. They can also be dangerous however and so it’s always best to make sure you have the best protective equipment to ensure the safety of your kids. When you think of protective ski equipment you may not instantly think of ski goggles, instead images of ski helmets, ski boots may flash up. In this article, we will look at which are the best ski googles for kids and why they are Important.
Important Reasons why you need the best ski goggles for kids
Eye Protection from the sun – This is probably the most important factor as being on the slopes all day can expose you to a lot of the sun’s rays due to the snow reflecting the rays onto your face. Look out for kids ski goggles that have 100% ultra violet protection to ensure your kids are fully protected.
Better visibility – Whilst the snow is falling you are going to want to ensure your kids have ski googles on to m maximise their visibility. Ski goggles will improve the visibility compared to sunglasses during snow fall or strong weather whilst on the ski slopes.
Protects the face from chilly winds – We have all been there, you get to the top of the slope and the weather turns for the worst and the ice cold winds pick up. The first place you feel it is on the face! Having nice large ski goggles gives that extra face protection needed in those conditions
Best Ski Goggles For Kids
So now that we have looked at why kids ski goggles are important lets take a look at which are the best ski goggles for kids.
Giro Children’s Chico 2009 Goggle
Ski Banz ski goggles offer valuable eye protection for every winter activity from skiing to sledding to the occasional snow ball fight. The wide vision lenses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection and mirrored lenses reduce glare from snow.
- Double-layer Face Foam with Microfleece Facing
- Anti-fog Coating
- Seamless Compatibility with Giro Youth Helmets
- Cylindrical Thermoformed Lens
- Medium Youth Frame
Bolle AMP Goggles
The Bolle Amp Ski goggle is a great choice for kids ages 3 to 8 with lots of color choices and real adult features for little snow enthusiasts. It goes without saying that this goggle is helmet compatable for safety. Flow-tech venting, Double lens construction, and P80+ antifog treatment all combine to eliminate fogging and a carbo glas treatment on the outside of the lens resists scratching.
- Embedded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build
- The Bolle unique double lens design creates a thermal barrier, while providing exceptional optics and a superior seal
- Reducing the potential for moisture build up
OutdoorMaster Kids Ski Goggles
Helmet Compatible Kids Ski Goggles
Snow goggles compatible with any ski helmet. Suitable for both boys & girls 6+ years. Available in several different colorful lens and frame options.
- HELMET COMPATIBLE KIDS SKI GOGGLES: Snow goggles compatible with any ski helmet. Suitable for boys & girls 6 years and older. Available in several different colorful lenses and frame options.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: Eye protection matters. That’s why all of our ski goggles have 100% protection from UV400 radiation.
- SOFT SAFETY TPU FRAME: Safety first. These goggles features a soft TPU frame that provides extra safety in case of fall or crash.
- OVER GLASSES (OTG) DESIGN: These junior ski goggles are designed with cut-outs in the frame that makes these goggles fit over most prescription glasses.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x OutdoorMaster Kids Ski Goggles, 1 x Carrying Pouch, our customer-favorite 6-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Picador Ski & Snow Goggles with Dual Layer Anti-Fog Lens for Kids
The Picador Ski goggles are made with ultimate comfort and visibility; featuring a panoramic dual layer anti fog detachable lens, providing an unobstructed field of view and maximize the protection for the Skier. These goggles feature UV protection and an anti-fog, double-layered lens to ensure the safety. With the design optimized for helmet compatibility wearer comfort is ensured.
- Double-layer Lens: VLT 18%, scratch resistant, impact resistance, UV CUT, anti-fog.
- Polycarbonate Lenses, Shatterproof. Spherical lens with wider vision and two-way ventilation holes.
- Comfortable No-slip Elastic Strap, 3-Core Face Foam and helmet compatible for easy wear. Will not cause injury to the eye by immediately impact.
- Pefect for multipurpose usage: outdoor sports,snowboarding, cycling,surfing
Junior 5+ years and 30 Day MONEY BACK Guarantee!
Cloud 9 Tailgrab Kids Ski Goggles
Dual Lens Tech creates a thermal barrier that reduces fogging significantly compared to its single lens counterpart. Revo Flash Lens/Mirrored Lens, a coating on the outside of the goggle lens reflects a greater amount of light than a non-mirrored lens. Letting in a decreased volume of light means less glare and increased visual clarity in bright conditions. Anti-Fog, a hydrophilic chemical treatment to the inside of the lenses designed to reduce fogging and optimize the flow of air inside the lens.
- Product Dimensions: Width: 7″ x Height 3.25″ x Strap Length 8″-18″
- Blocks UVA and UVB Rays, Ultraviolet Protection. Polycarbonate Lenses, Shatterproof
- Anti-fog Double Lenses, Ventilation Openings Frame Design reduce fogging and optimize flow of air over inside of lens
Unique double lens design creates thermal barrier while providing clear optics and superior seal
- Lined with Multidensity Face Foam, Compatible with Most Helmets. Soft Microfiber storage and Carrying Pouche Included